This is a brief list of things I can grasp, but can’t fully accept or relate to.
- Hype about adding dark theme. Like it doesn’t make a lot of difference.
- Window management concept except for the tmux / screen.
- Watching video on YouTube fullscreen. Like, most of the time it is the same amount of visual information.
- What’s funny of little kids miss-using words like using ‘ancient’ instead of ‘adult’ / ‘grownup’ or ‘old’. Adults are still able to understand and correct them.
- Why people can’t discuss unpleasant stuff during the meal. Like I can discuss whatever I want to, why do many people have problem with that?
- People watching bridging.
- Wearing long nails manicure. This is ugh.
- Fireworks. Those are not spectacular for me since I’m 14.
- Circus. Never actually liked it as a kid.